A Trusted Ally Through The Divorce Process
Divorce is a stressful experience, but you don’t have to face it alone. With a trusted and understanding attorney on your side, you can navigate the challenges of divorce with the assurance that a better tomorrow lies within reach.
At Buckley & Buckley Law, P.C., we provide exceptional and experienced divorce representation to people in Edwardsville, Illinois, and throughout the surrounding areas. Our mother-daughter attorney team and friendly staff are here to get you through the stress of divorce so you can look ahead to a brighter future.
Farm, Business And High Net Worth Divorce
Some divorces are more complicated than others. If you have significant investments, assets or property from a business, farm operation or other source, you have a lot at stake. You need an attorney who can fully account for all elements of your shared financial life, making sure you emerge from your divorce with a fair allocation of the property in question. Illinois is an “equitable division” state, meaning property from a divorce will be divided between the spouses according to what is fair, not straight down the middle. Working with an attorney who is experienced with the nuances of these types of divorces can help ensure that no detail is overlooked.
Full-Service Divorce Representation
There are many aspects to divorce. Our law firm has the skill, knowledge and experience to protect your rights on all fronts, including:
- Issues involving your children: Our attorneys can protect your parental rights and the best interests of your children in issues relating to parenting time and responsibilities and child support.
- Property division: Property acquired during the marriage is subject to division upon divorce. We are here to make sure you obtain your fair share of the marital property.
- Maintenance: Whether you are seeking maintenance or your spouse is seeking it from you, we can protect your rights and your financial future.
- Post-divorce modifications: If circumstances change after divorce, we can help you seek a modification of existing orders. Likewise, we can help you to argue against a modification you feel will adversely affect you.
- Uncontested divorce. If you and your spouse agree to the divorce and you have no significant disagreements (such as money or issues related to children), an uncontested divorce can save you time and money and reduce stress. Our firm can guide you through this process to streamline your divorce.
- Appeals. If you have an outcome in court that you believe is wrong, we can review it with you to determine if an appeal may change the result.
Reach Out To Us For Legal Help
You don’t have to face divorce alone. To arrange a confidential legal consultation with an experienced divorce lawyer in Edwardsville, contact us today by telephone at or online by filling out a brief contact form.